As Project Manager – Customer Experience, you will support the operations team in driving game-changing projects for an important e-commerce company with a direct impact on the customer experience. Your ultimate goal is to guarantee a seamless customer experience at the marketplace and exceptional customer satisfaction.
You will lead with the team leaders a team of call center agents and fashion experts in order to participate in the project realization according to the relevant goals in close coordination with the Manager Operations . You can successfully transfer your passion for fashion advice and sales to your team and are enthusiastic about communities and communication. Be unique, individual and original – that is what matters to us.
Project management responsibilities include:
- Coordination and completion of projects within the budget and within the scope of application.
- Oversee all aspects of the projects.
- Establish deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize the progress of projects.
- Prepare reports for the Client regarding the status of projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
The successful candidate will also work directly with the Client to ensure that the results are within the applicable industry and budget. It will coordinate with other departments to ensure that all aspects of the project are compliant.
- You are a role model for your team members; you motivate, coach and support them
- You are aware that a positive and enthusiastic team creates unique customer experiences
- You have the professional and disciplinary leadership of a team of leaders that you build up to a successful, high-performing team by identifying, nurturing and developing talents
- You have a confident appearance as well as very good communication, presentation and moderation skills at eye level that are appropriate for the target group and cross-hierarchy
- You communicate the weekly, monthly performance metrics to your team leaders and ensure that the planned strategy is achieved
- You continuously optimize work processes/process/product features with the aim of permanently increasing your customer’s satisfaction
Your profile :
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices and procedures.
- Limited experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals.
- Strong work experience in project management
- Excellent internal communication and customer contact skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Required professional experience as People Manager or comparable experience as Senior /Back up TL role
- Above-average motivation and communication skills paired with a cooperative and a partnership-oriented management style
- A distinctive customer service-oriented attitude, entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to think out of the box
- A self-confident, professional and service oriented personality with problem-solving skills, multitasking ability and endurance even in difficult situations
- Quick comprehension, learning ability and a structured approach with high attention to details and follow through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on mother tongue level in English and Italian
- German is a plus
- Social media and online fashion experience is a big plus
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
Are you looking for a company with internationality and heart? Then become part of our great team and apply directly, stating your salary expectations and your next possible starting date!
Germany, Berlin ( 14052)
English and Italian (Required)
Human Resources Managerin